A team player with a commitment to safety. You have the ability to multi-task and complete various projects simultaneously. You have a proven ability to complete tasks in a safe and timely manner and hold team members accountable.
A team of custom curtainwall experts, working in a highly-collaborative and quality driven environment bringing excellence to every project.
Together we will be
An enthusiastic team, ensuring all shipping tasks are carried out. Working collaboratively with the production, shipping, and quality to ensure seamless production and site deliveries.
What you will do
· Maintain accurate records of the mileage covered, rest periods, and deliveries completed.
· Act as a backup driver for site deliveries; follow daily shipping schedule for site deliveries.
· Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
· Aid in the securement and accurate loading and unloading of deliveries.
· Use various handheld tools, nail gun, staple gun, strapping machine and heat gun.
· Use various material handling equipment to move and transfer frames, electric pallet truck, pallet truck and forklift.
· Help the ship loose area as directed.
· Valid DZ driver's license.
· A clean driving abstract.
· Proven experience working as a DZ driver.
· Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
· The ability to use GPS devices and road maps.
· Strong driving skills.
· Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
· Effective communication skills.
All candidates must be able to provide confirmation with heavy commercial experience from prior insurer or employer for minimum 3 continuous years.
Please provide a letter of experience from prior insurer or employer must be on the employer’s letterhead including the following information any claims.